The Princeton Legal Journal (PLJ) is Princeton’s only student-run law review.
The goal of the PLJ is to provide Princeton University and the public with an impactful space for law-related discourse through our publication of undergraduate legal scholarship and guest speaker events.
READ OUR MOST RECENT FORUM ARTICLES HERE:
- The Implications of New Title IX Regulations for Institutions of Higher Education
- A Look Back at Washington State’s Senate Bill (SB) 5843: Constitutional or Not?
- How Long Will China’s Animal Cruelty Laws Have to Wait?
- The Supreme Court’s Perversion of Property Rights
- When Two Worlds Collide: Evaluating Free Speech and National Security Claims around Trump’s WeChat Ban
Supported by The Princeton Review LSAT Prep